This is a test for
us, old kids! The answers are printed below, but don't you cheat.
READY?? Here we go!
01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode
off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked
man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this
behind. What did he leave behind?____________
02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. in
early 1964, we all watched them on The _______________ Show.
03. "Get your kicks, ___________________."
04. "The story you are about to see is true. The
names have been changed___________________."
05. "In the jungle, the mighty jungle,
06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the
Watusi, we "danced" under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in
a dance called the "_____________."
07. "N_E_S_T_L_E_S", Nestle's makes the very
08. Satchmo was America's "Ambassador of
Goodwill." Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His
name was _________________.
09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking?
10. Red Skelton's hobo character was named
__________________, and Red always ended his television show by saying,
"Good Night, and _______________ ."
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War
did so by
12. The cute little car with the engine in the
back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it
go by? ____________ & _______________.
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a
song about, "the day the music died." This was a tribute to
14. We can remember the first satellite placed
into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called ___________________.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and
60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was
called the ________________
01. The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet.
02. The Ed Sullivan Show
03. On Route 66
04. To protect the innocent.
05. The Lion sleeps tonight
06. The limbo
08. Louis Armstrong
09. The Timex watch
10. Freddy, The Freeloader, and "Good Night,
and may GodBless "
11. Draft cards (Bras were also burned.)
12. Beetle or Bug 13. Buddy Holly 14. Sputnik 15. Hoola-hoop